Re: [CQ-Contest] WRTC Selection Criteria

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] WRTC Selection Criteria
From: <ku8e@bellsouth.net>
Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2007 9:34:44 -0500
Jim,

The problem is the most of the contests used for scoring are DX contests ,
which the New England
area has a great advantage over everyone. I think the W4 area - at least where
I am is more equal to
W5 than it is W1-W3. Even NM can't be that bad of a place. Look how well N2IC
does in DX contests.

Jeff