Re: [CQ-Contest] WRTC Selection Criteria

To: Rick Tavan N6XI <rtavan@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] WRTC Selection Criteria
From: Tom Haavisto <ve3cx@shaw.ca>
Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2007 05:30:53 -0500
This is actually a very good start.  One other thing I would have is that there
can be many qualifiers - perhaps even several hundred.  Once the "short list"
is established, there needs to be another contest where the final contestant
pool is drawn from the short list.

Since the WRTC has been called the Olympics of ham radio, perhaps we should
continue to follow along with how they do athelete selection...

Tom - VE3CX