Re: [CQ-Contest] Repeating an idea from the 7QP soapbox...

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Repeating an idea from the 7QP soapbox...
From: Mike DeChristopher <mfdechristopher@mail.plymouth.edu>
Date: Thu, 8 May 2008 13:12:40 -0400 (EDT)
An easier solution would be to have all in-state send CTY+ST, and all
out-of-state send ST.  Most QP's are like this already.  There are a few that
still send serial or what have you, but I would guess the majority does CTY+ST
and ST.  Easier to conform to the majority than changing up everybody.

The real tricky part is when the ARI guys call you on NEQP weekend and want a
serial number...

Mike DeChristopher, K1KAA
k1kaa@arrl.net
http://k1kaa.413ma.org