Re: [CQ-Contest] I've heard it all now!

To: stan@aqity.org,KI9A@aol.com,wn3vaw@verizon.net,cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] I've heard it all now!
From: Ed K1EP <k1ep.list@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 08 Dec 2008 08:12:43 -0500
During CQ WW CW, I was operating (well, just pushing F1 and scanning
the band) 10M at K1TTT after catching up on sleep from being on 80M
most of the night.  I heard K1KI running Europe on 10M.  I couldn't
hear any of the stations.  I was amazed at the run he was
having.  Then Dave pointed out that it was his second harmonic (and I
should get more sleep).  Since I was also pointed south for SA Qs, I
was pointed right at K1KI and was listening to his 20M run.