Re: [CQ-Contest] WPX Plaques - Who should win them?

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>, "Richard L. King" <k5na@ecpi.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] WPX Plaques - Who should win them?
From: "Russell Hill" <rustyhill@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 3 Mar 2009 02:16:26 -0000
Richard, if I were the 2nd top Texas station, I would be happy to receive
recognition for the extraordinary effort required for that accomplishment.

If you were the Top Texas station, then you should win the Top Texas trophy,
be it a wooden plaque or whatever.

If you were also the top W5, Zone 4, USA, and world, that would not make me
the Top Texas station.  That would still be your accomplishment.

73,
Rusty