Re: [CQ-Contest] WPX Plaques - Who should win them?

To: "Russell Hill" <rustyhill@earthlink.net>,<cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] WPX Plaques - Who should win them?
From: "Richard L. King" <k5na@ecpi.com>
Date: Tue, 03 Mar 2009 02:48:09 +0000
What if you were the second highest scoring station in the world
behind me and we were both in Texas?

You say then you don't want your outstanding effort to be recognized?

I would have enough wood to build a tree and you would have nothing,
nada, zippo. Even after all that great effort.

How many years would this need to happen before you decided you
didn't want to work this contest anymore?

It isn't fair for your effort to go unrewarded. And the contest will
suffer as a result.

73, Richard - K5NA