Re: [CQ-Contest] Do serial numbers in contests hinder participation?

To: "'Pete Smith'" <n4zr@contesting.com>, "'Tim Gardner'" <n9lf@yahoo.com>, "'Jim Reisert AD1C'" <jjreisert@alum.mit.edu>, <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Do serial numbers in contests hinder participation?
From: "Paul J. Piercey" <p.piercey@nl.rogers.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Mar 2009 18:38:47 -0000
One issue I've found with using the "Last Opened" list is that the F Key
macros don't get imported by this method of changing contests. They remain
whatever the last "properly" loaded contest used. You have to load the
contest from the OPEN CONTEST list to get it to do that. This is an issue if
you have different macros set up for your F Keys for different contests.

73 -- Paul VO1HE