Re: [CQ-Contest] Station Inspections

To: "'CQ-Contest'" <CQ-Contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Station Inspections
From: "K1TTT" <K1TTT@ARRL.NET>
Date: Thu, 13 Aug 2009 22:30:01 +0000
I say great, let them inspect... or watch on my webcams that are already
running if they want.  But I'm sure its not stations that come in routinely
in the middle of the pack they will be looking at.  I'm just wondering how
they are going to pay for the visits and who is going to take time out from
contesting to go do them.

David Robbins K1TTT
e-mail: mailto:k1ttt@arrl.net
web: http://www.k1ttt.net