Re: [CQ-Contest] Station Inspections

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Station Inspections
From: Hank Greeb <n8xx@arrl.org>
Date: Sun, 16 Aug 2009 15:15:35 -0400
David:

You're entitled to your opinion, I beg you to agree that I'm entitled to
my opinion, and I'm sure the organizers of the contest are entitled to
their opinion, and entitled to enforce it, whether you or I agree or
disagree.  If the vast (or even 50% vast) majority of the participants
boycott the event due to this rule, the organizers may decide it wasn't
a wise move.  I personally doubt that it will affect the participation
in any significant way.

Chomping on me, or even venting your vitriol at the general populace who
reads this reflector won't hack it.

I shall now retreat to my hole and await the next barrage of flack.\

73 de n8xx Hg