Re: [CQ-Contest] Station Inspections->Hijacked Thread

To: 'Sandy Taylor' <ve4xt@mts.net>, cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Station Inspections->Hijacked Thread
From: Steve Sacco NN4X <nn4x@embarqmail.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Aug 2009 15:59:34 -0400
OK...not that I claim to be a cq-contest-lawyer or anything, but just to
clarify - Kelly - U.S. Constitution and its Amendments are with respect
to the Government controlling its citizens - i.e. the Government can't
prevent you from voicing your opinion or expressing yourself
(disclaimer: except for shouting "FIRE!" in a theater, giving away State
Secrets, blah blah blah).

You can I could enter into a contract where you agreed to not say
anything bad about me (no matter how true), and that's perfectly okay.

I'm not a lawyer, cq-contest or otherwise, and I don't play one on TV,
but I sometimes do like to argue about "How many angels can dance on the
head of a pin", and other items of similar importance.  :-)

73,
Steve
NN4X