Re: [CQ-Contest] Is it time to reevaluate CQWW Scoring Rules?

To: "Zoltan Szoke" <ha5pp_zoli@yahoo.com>, "reflector cq-contest" <CQ-Contest@Contesting.COM>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Is it time to reevaluate CQWW Scoring Rules?
From: "Richard F DiDonna NN3W" <nn3w@cox.net>
Date: Sun, 13 Dec 2009 08:56:16 -0500
You also need to remember that the scoring analysis is done with prior
operating habits and rules in mind.  For example, I don't consciously work
more than 1 K station on each band except to grab the K mult or a zone mult.
If W6s were worth 3 points, I'd be working them half of the afternoon.  It
certainly would make operating at night more interesting.  Similar to IARU I
would think.

73 Rich NN3W