Re: [CQ-Contest] Magic GP antenna

To: CQ Contest <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Magic GP antenna
From: Zack Widup <w9sz.zack@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Dec 2009 07:53:07 -0600
Hi Zoli,

Did you try modeling it also with MININEC or NEC2? I have never used the
MMANA program but I have used Yagi Optimizer. I always check my designs with
one of the above two programs. Usually they agree closely but sometimes they
don't, in which case I throw out that design.

It would be interesting to see what one of them predicts for it.

73, Zack W9SZ