Re: [CQ-Contest] A new "DX cluster" experience for contesters

To: Paul O'Kane <pokane@ei5di.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] A new "DX cluster" experience for contesters
From: Pete Smith <n4zr@contesting.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Apr 2010 06:31:25 -0400
Well, Paul, nobody is forced to use this technology.  Why not take
solace in the sailboat/powerboat analogy - sailboat racing is still
alive and well, sailboats don't race against powerboats, but they all
use the same water, and they involve different, similarly intriguing
challenges.  Though, come to think of it, enthusiasts for the different
aquatic disciplines bad-mouth each other in somewhat similar terms -
over-wrought words like "debase" and "weapon of mass destruction" could
fit in either discussion.

73, Pete N4ZR

The World Contest Station Database, updated daily at www.conteststations.com
reversebeacon.blogspot.com