Re: [CQ-Contest] A new "DX cluster" experience for contesters

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] A new "DX cluster" experience for contesters
From: Idle-Tyme <nss@mwt.net>
Date: Tue, 13 Apr 2010 19:56:07 -0500
Ok,

This will be the last of me on this subject of contesting and having the
internet be a requirement to participate.  Remember i made reference to
my section manager saying that he flelt it was un realistic, and he
forwarded it onto ARRL HQ,

I just got this from them.  I guess I'm a Old timer (license since 75)
and stuck in my ways.  Hey, I've contested since 75 too and only a year
ago was the first time I contested logging with a computer i till then
was still paper logs and dupesheets.  So  I see I am in the minority
here,  Below is what HQ sent to me.

Last of the subject from me.

sorry,
Joe WB9SBD