Re: [CQ-Contest] In-state stations in QSO Parties...

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] In-state stations in QSO Parties...
From: "Mike N0HI" <mike@n0hi.net>
Date: Tue, 27 Apr 2010 09:13:06 -0400
FL QP is different in that an out of state station can actually run FL
stations to rate.  I was doing this on Sunday when NQ4I called me, gave me
5nn GA, I gave him 5nn MA, and we both probably realized around the same
time, "oops...this one don't count!"  Then Rick called me on phone a few
minutes later just to make sure.

The "CQ FQP" or "CQ FL" is a fine line...I thought stations signing with
their county in the CQ made things easier.  The stations signing /county
added some confusion the first few times; maybe just "CQ FQP NA4XYZ BRE"
makes more sense.

In any case, it was fun.

--
Mike DeChristopher, N0HI