Re: [CQ-Contest] In-state stations in QSO Parties...

To: k0rc@citlink.net, cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] In-state stations in QSO Parties...
From: Jimk8mr@aol.com
Date: Tue, 27 Apr 2010 23:53:07 EDT
W3WW would have no reason to sign /4 if he was in any of the seven 4-land
states not the focus of the FQP.

FL/W3WW would be a French Department.  W3WW/FL would  not.  Sort of like
W3WW/QRP.

Who actually logs the crap people attach to the end of their calls?   (like
QRP, BRE, etc.)  I don't.

73  -  Jim  K8MR

In a message dated 4/27/2010 11:45:56 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,