Re: [CQ-Contest] In-state stations in QSO Parties...

To: mike@n0hi.net, cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] In-state stations in QSO Parties...
From: Jimk8mr@aol.com
Date: Tue, 27 Apr 2010 21:34:57 EDT
I would suggest that in state stations should not sign  /CTY if they  are
not mobile or otherwise changing counties. Every time I hear that from a
station that I do not think is a mobile, I have to check to see if that /CTY is
 the same as when I worked him before.

Better to sign W3WW/4 or W3WW/FL.

73  -  Jim  K8MR

In a message dated 4/27/2010 7:36:56 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,