Re: [CQ-Contest] Cheating

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Cheating
From: W0MU Mike Fatchett <w0mu@w0mu.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Oct 2011 18:57:16 -0600
People cheat in all areas of our lives, why would ham radio be any
different?  There is cheating in racing, baseball, football, etc.  Most
of those people suffer no real consequences if caught or are quickly
forgiven, ie Michael Vick because he is really good at what he does.

This is a just a reflection of the human society as a whole.   It is
disturbing that it happens in Ham radio or any other part of our lives.

Mike W0MU

J6/W0MU November 21 - December 1 2011 CQ WW DX CW
W0MU-1 CC Cluster w0mu.net