Re: [CQ-Contest] Cheating

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Cheating
From: W0MU Mike Fatchett <w0mu@w0mu.com>
Date: Sat, 15 Oct 2011 09:09:54 -0600
I am not an Attorney but I am sure many will chime in.  Even if it is
Libel or Slander please detail your damages.  You paid nothing to
participate and you gained nothing by winning or losing.  What is your
reputation worth?  Probably not nearly as much as we think it is.

Ok you hire your attorney and spend 100k to litigate.  You win what
again?  You won the opportunity to make an attorney very happy.

Mike W0MU

J6/W0MU November 21 - December 1 2011 CQ WW DX CW
W0MU-1 CC Cluster w0mu.net