Re: [CQ-Contest] The importance of CHECKLOGS

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] The importance of CHECKLOGS
From: David Gilbert <xdavid@cis-broadband.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Nov 2011 08:23:26 -0700
As I read the message from ON7SS, they don't only remove Uniques for the
UBA ... they intend to remove contacts for any callsign that they cannot
verify via any other independent database.  He specifically states that
contacts with casual stations who only make "a few" contacts may be
affected.  That seems fairly misguided to me.

Dave   AB7E