Re: [CQ-Contest] Remote Control in Contests

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Remote Control in Contests
From: W0MU Mike Fatchett <w0mu@w0mu.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2012 13:54:51 -0600
Thanks for the clarification.  What is interesting is that for contests
50mhz and up there is also a restriction on Antennas and receivers.

1.3.A transmitter, receiver, or antenna used to contact one or more
stations may not subsequently be used under any other call during the
contest period, except as provided for in General Rules for All ARRL
Contests number 3.5.

I wonder what the thinking was for this rule and why would they not have
applied it to HF contests as well.  This seems rather inconsistent.

Mike W0MU

W0MU-1 CC Cluster w0mu.net