Re: [CQ-Contest] Remote Control in Contests

To: Paul O'Kane <pokane@ei5di.com>, "cq-contest@contesting.com" <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Remote Control in Contests
From: Ken Alexander <k.alexander@rogers.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2012 16:14:38 -0700 (PDT)
The IOTA Contest is one contest out of hundreds, and the RSGB is one organizer
out of dozens.  They can run their contest their way and the rest of 'em will
run theirs how they like.  Or are you saying that the world's ham clubs should
be looking up to the RSGB for guidance on how to run a contest "properly"?

73,

Ken Alexander
VE3HLS