Re: [CQ-Contest] SS Sundays

To: Edward Sawyer <SawyerEd@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] SS Sundays
From: Guy Olinger K2AV <olinger@bellsouth.net>
Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2013 11:07:56 -0500
I can account for most of the 2011-2012 drop with the drop in NCCC logs.
 Having the big clubs at it improves the numbers available for everyone,
particularly those who get on with limited stations and need the stations
with big ears to be heard.

Up tick in DX logs goes with sunspots.  Little guys with the high band
dipoles and short beams get on when the sunspots have the high bands
humming.  No ten meters, and very little 15 put a wet blanket on overall DX
contest numbers.

73, Guy.