Re: [CQ-Contest] NILs hurt

To: ve4xt@mymts.net
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] NILs hurt
From: Jukka Klemola <jpklemola@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 4 Sep 2013 16:34:03 +0300
Trying to get thru the pile again, twice or even three times should
generate more score than leaving the frequency and giving the potential
innocent victim a -NIL with the penalty.

That is, at least I could not just coldly leave him there with a clear and
honest mind.
I would be troubled doing that kind of harm to a fellow contester.

Take that 45 seconds and if no response, then feel better.
Be honest trying.

Giving anyone 'a lesson' of that sort is simply unacceptable.

73,
Jukka OH6LI