[CQ-Contest] Running ID

To: "cq-contest@contesting.com" <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Running ID
From: Bob Kupps <n6bk@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Oct 2013 23:04:59 -0700 (PDT)
It appears to me that many of the big rare contest stations are maximizing
their rates by never IDing as long as there are enough assisted guys calling
who already know who they are. This makes classic S&P particularly agonizing
and IMO all running stations should be required to ID at least once every some
number of Qs. I realize that assisted is a different category, but the guys out
there who don't play my computer vs yours will continue to diminish in number
if it's no fun...

73 HS0ZIA