Re: [CQ-Contest] Running ID

To: "Martin , LU5DX" <lu5dx@lucg.com.ar>, "cq-contest@contesting.com" <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Running ID
From: "Albert Crespo" <f5vhj@orange.fr>
Date: Fri, 01 Nov 2013 16:00:00 +0000
This is amateur radio and how people want to operate and ID is their style.It maybe inefficient, rude, or self serving. If you do not like their operating in the contest, reward them by not working them. I ID and give the call of the station I work 99% of the time. I have terrible rate compared to others. This is the way I like others to operate. I do not like to wait and listen to find out who is on frequency. I just turn the dial.
Albert, TO5A, NH7A, 6W1RY, etc.