Re: [CQ-Contest] Running ID *** Maybe the wrong question is being asked.

To: Martin Durham <w1md@cfl.rr.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Running ID *** Maybe the wrong question is being asked...
From: "Martin , LU5DX" <lu5dx@lucg.com.ar>
Date: Sat, 2 Nov 2013 22:54:30 -0200
Well. That's one of the big packet abuses by Lids.
If you don't know who he is, you should never call.
Plain SOs don't call because they don't have a clue.
SO assited have a hint, but they don't know for sure till the station IDes.
So thing here is: SO assisted should never ever call blind. The rest won't
call either.
But it's a utopia.

Martin, LU5DX