Re: [CQ-Contest] SO2R with Automatic Switching

To: <Aldewey@aol.com>, <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] SO2R with Automatic Switching
From: "Jeff Blaine" <jeff@ac0c.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Nov 2013 21:13:33 -0600
If you have a single antenna per band, you can set it up hard coded using whatever method you like. But if you have multiple antennas and want to have touch-control, the Microham stationmaster really is a slick solution. I thought it was overkill for what I have here (So2r with 13 antennas) but as it turned out, it's really been a good solution. And you can define on the fly in the software what antenas you want to have available for what band (or even assign antennas for a subband - say one for the CW segment and another for the SSB segment, etc). Really slick.

It's paired with a uHam MK2R+ which handles all the audio stuff. N1MM works great with all of this stuff.

I don't have skin in the Microham stuff - just a pretty satisfied customer.

73/jeff/ac0c
www.ac0c.com
alpha-charlie-zero-charlie

-----Original Message----- From: Aldewey@aol.com