Re: [CQ-Contest] NAQP Rules

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] NAQP Rules
From: Hank Greeb <n8xx@arrl.org>
Date: Sun, 12 Jan 2014 21:45:40 -0500
I only compete with my past effort - and consider which changes, if any at my station has increased or decreased my ability to make contacts under similar propagation conditions.

We could dissect most any contest into so many parts that each wins his/her category.

72/73 de n8xx Hg
QRP >99.44% of the time