Re: [CQ-Contest] NAQP Rules

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] NAQP Rules
From: Jim N4KH <n4kh@comcast.net>
Date: Sun, 12 Jan 2014 21:43:36 -0600
I understand the thoughts here, but I personally would prefer this contest be
kept as "pure" as possible and let operator skill and station performance play
out in the results. A classic style contest if you will. We can all seek to
improve in those two areas to some degree. I like running assisted in other
contests but I like the simplicity and limited op time of the Naqp also. I
would not start chopping up the results into assisted, unassisted, antenna
setup etc., but would support expanding the breakdown into regional/section
results and awards.
There, my two cents worth...
Jim N4KH

Sent from Samsung tablet