Re: [CQ-Contest] NAQP Rules

To: Jeff Clarke <ku8e@bellsouth.net>, "Contest, CQ" <CQ-Contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] NAQP Rules
From: KB3LIX@comcast.net
Date: Tue, 14 Jan 2014 01:41:37 +0000 (UTC)
I do not believe that adding a TB/Wires cat is going to make any difference.
MANY of the BIG BOYS have entered both the SO category AND the TB/WIRES
category in recent contests. And in those cases, they have WON both categories.

Adding a TB/WIRES cat WOULD be OK, IF and I mean IF
the biggies were permitted to enter EITHER SO category
OR TB/WIRES but NOT BOTH !

bill   KB3LIX