Re: [CQ-Contest] This IS cheating, right?

To: "'Bob Naumann'" <W5OV@W5OV.COM>, "'Rick Lindquist, WW1ME'" <ww1me@roadrunner.com>, <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] This IS cheating, right?
From: "Keith Dutson" <kdutson@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Sun, 23 Feb 2014 09:32:01 -0600
I totally disagree with this idea.  Contesting should be fun and
competitive.  But contesters should play by the rules, or not at all.  Even
if assisted, do not put a contact in the log unless you have copied all
exchange info on the air.  I consider actions like this the same as
"cleaning" a log after the contest.

73, Keith NM5G
Texas QSO Party Coordinator