Re: [CQ-Contest] This IS cheating, right?

To: Rex Maner <k7qq@netzero.net>, "cq-contest@contesting.com" <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] This IS cheating, right?
From: Dale Putnam <daleputnam@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 23 Feb 2014 10:12:59 -0700
I figure that if you know the other guy hasn't got it right.. it isn't a Q...
IF you don't KNOW he doesn't have it right.. and he "QSLs".. you gotta assume
he has it right.. therefore the "busted calls"... Deleting one that is wrong..
isn't a problem is it? NOT deleting one wouldbe wrong if you KNOW it isn't a
Q...
Guess I'm stuck in the 60's... huh?

Have a great day,

Dale - WC7S in Wy