Re: [CQ-Contest] WRTC2018 Qualifying

To: cq-contest@contesting.com, wrtc2018@lists.wrtc2018.de
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] WRTC2018 Qualifying
From: David Siddall <hhamwv@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 2 Dec 2014 23:34:05 -0500
Here's a thought: the WRTC2018 organizers might voluntarily follow
procedures similar to those implemented by K5ZD for changes to the CQWW
rules, that is, publish the rules as drafted by the committee with a short
period to take comments, and then adopt either "as-is" or with appropriate
changes.  This doesn't change who makes the decisions, but being exposed to
a variety of viewpoints and thoughts more often than not improves the
result.

73, Dave K3ZJ