Re: [CQ-Contest] WRTC2018 Qualifying

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] WRTC2018 Qualifying
From: "Braco OE1EMS" <oe1ems@emssolutions.at>
Date: Wed, 3 Dec 2014 15:10:37 +0100
I agree with Ranko

2 years/12 Contest  sounds mad ...... some of us are crazy (incl. me) but I
would like to
do something else in next 2 years except contesting
If I look to 2014 WRTC qualifications for 12 good scores even with E7DX
Station I needed to
operate about 30% more contest to achieve best scores.
This is like 16 contest in 2 years
8 per year !!!!
And for example instead of 5 teams we have now only 3 Team in our region.
This means not  operate only in 16 contest we will need to operate
In all  contest to not allow others  to generate more points?!

WRTC is Team contesting  (it was at least) ..... not happy to see only 4 MO
scores
and handicap for MS .....

As well I don?t have a feeling that points for WAE/WAG scores are good as
well...

I know this not going to change anything, but fellow Germans in WRTC
committee
you have no idea how contra productive this WRTC selections is going to be!

ONE BIG UNLIKE for qualifications....... :(

73s
BRACO
E77DX