Re: [CQ-Contest] WRTC 2018 qualifications

To: VK4TS Trent Sampson <vk4ts@outlook.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] WRTC 2018 qualifications
From: "Martin , LU5DX" <lu5dx@lucg.com.ar>
Date: Thu, 28 May 2015 19:13:05 -0300
I don't think anything's flawed.
WRTC is about top contesters.
You cannot prove you are a top contester if you are part of a crew.
You can only prove you are a top contester by being succesful in SOAB
categories.

That's totally separated from the competition mode adopted by each WRTC: MS
or M2 or whatever.

Those who have proved they are good in SOAB will also have to prove they
are good when it comes to team work.

It doesn't work the other way around.

73,

Martin LU5DX