Re: [CQ-Contest] Proposed contest rules

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Proposed contest rules
From: Joe <nss@mwt.net>
Date: Sun, 24 May 2015 16:38:42 -0500
But the problem I see with this is,

OK I fall into the "Participant" Class for sure. But if I should have the Universe shine on me and my station to the point that I actually would place near the top by some freakish happenings of the ether gods. And because I never ever usually place anywhere like this I did not record. so even tho I went by all the rules and did better than the majority it counts for nothing because some other guy cheated?

This freaking stuff DOES happen too. I usually go really pretty hard in our local WIQP and place in the top 10 or so usually. but never ever near the top.

BUT in 1989 those ether GODS shone brightly on me and I took first place. Never got close before 1989 and never got close after `1989

So if this rule was applied to the WIQP, I would have been DQ'ed becauase I did not record?

PUNISH THE RULE BREAKERS Not everyone else!

Joe WB9SBD
Sig
The Original Rolling Ball Clock
Idle Tyme