Re: [CQ-Contest] Field Day SO2R

To: ve4xt@mymts.net
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Field Day SO2R
From: "Radio K0HB" <kzerohb@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Jun 2015 21:05:31 -0700 (PDT)
How about, in this-contest-which-looks-like-a-contest-but-isn't-a-contest, we
set up a new space called "Rogues Corner" where Amateur Radio guys (remember
them) could try wild and crazy crap that would get them a lifetime DQ in the
Professional Contesting Circuit?

"Everything not specifically prohibited is mandatory", or "Advancing the state
of the radio art".

"We put the AMATEUR back in Amateur Radio"

73, de Hans, K0HB

"Grand Exalted Liberator of the Fumes of Solder"

—