Re: [CQ-Contest] Field Day SO2R

To: Mike Smith VE9AA <ve9aa@nbnet.nb.ca>, CQ-Contest <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Field Day SO2R
From: Gerry Hull <gerry@yccc.org>
Date: Fri, 19 Jun 2015 21:12:17 -0400
LOL!  Mike, I have club calls in NF, ON and YT.  It allows me to operate
without signing portable. (Hate long calls in contests!)  A good thing.
As I said in a previous email, it relieves the QSL burden for J.  The call
will only be used for remotes from his Station.
Besides, somebody has to keep the lights on for Industry Canada :-)

73, Gerry (VE/VY/VO....) & W1VE