Re: [CQ-Contest] Claiming assistance when not actually assisted

To: "cq-contest@contesting.com" <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Claiming assistance when not actually assisted
From: RT Clay <rt_clay@bellsouth.net>
Date: Thu, 3 Dec 2015 17:06:35 +0000 (UTC)
I really don't see a problem with this. Being in the assisted class just means
you CAN use assistance, it doesn't force you to, and it doesn't say how much
you have to use. How many packet spots do you have to look at to really be
"assisted": 1, 10, 100, 1000 :) ?

Why not automatically enter all unassisted entries in both the unassisted and
assisted categories?

TorN4OGW