Re: [CQ-Contest] Its not the Sunspots folks

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Its not the Sunspots folks
From: "john@kk9a.com" <john@kk9a.com>
Date: Wed, 2 Nov 2016 17:51:12 -0400
In Sweepstakes you also get 2 points for working some DX stations however
you get zero points for others.  Maybe we can complain about his next
week:)

John KK9A

To:     steve.root@culligan4water.com
From:   Jim Stahl via CQ-Contest <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Date:   Wed, 2 Nov 2016 11:03:21 -0400

Hey guys, there is a contest (CW) this weekend where we get *two* points for
working guys in our own country, and where not only are states the
multipliers,
but many states are subdivided into multiple multipliers!

Hope to CU there.   (Phone version two weeks later).

(and BTW, working Cuba from Florida on 10 meters can be quite a challenge.
Though 160 is a lot easier  :-)   )

73  -   Jim   K8MR   (/4)