Re: [CQ-Contest] SO Categories

To: john@kk9a.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] SO Categories
From: Martin Monsalvo - LU5DX <lu5dx@lucg.com.ar>
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2017 09:55:52 -0300
Thank you so much John, Scott and all those who kindly sent in their CQWW CW
logs upon request.

Your logs are truly appreciated and are of big help when it comes to improving
log checking and the results adjudication processes for several reasons.

Over 1200 additional CW logs were received after sending the reminders.

Several OTs over 80 y/o sent us their scanned paper logs. One of them 95 years
young and enjoying getting on the air a whole lot.

It's been a very rewarding experience for the CQWW CC.

Thank you all so much.

73,

Martin LU5DX
On behalf of the CQ WW DX Contest Committee.

⁣Enviado desde BlueMail ​