Re: [CQ-Contest] Prohibiting Interleaved CQs on Two or More Frequencies

To: Ria Jairam <rjairam@gmail.com>, W0MU Mike Fatchett <w0mu@w0mu.com>, "cq-contest@contesting.com" <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Prohibiting Interleaved CQs on Two or More Frequencies in the Same Band
From: Wayne Kline <w3ea@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2017 18:13:14 +0000
Thanks for the nudge Ria

Our Local CAC rep is Cas K3WW   will send Him a email voicing my opinion.

I would advise other to do the same

Wayne W3EA

 Your  ARRL CAC rep
http://www.arrl.org/files/file/Contest%2520-%2520General/CACLST%20Feb2017.pdf

ARRL Contest Advisory
Committee<http://www.arrl.org/files/file/Contest%2520-%2520General/CACLST%20Feb2017.pdf>
www.arrl.org
ARRL Contest Advisory Committee . February 2017 . Atlantic – Charles D. Fulp,
Jr., K3WW (H) 215-257-7472 1326 N 5th St., Perkasie, PA 18944 (W) 215-257-5200