Re: [CQ-Contest] Self-spotting explanation from CQWW blog

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Self-spotting explanation from CQWW blog
From: W0MU Mike Fatchett <w0mu@w0mu.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Apr 2017 11:15:05 -0600
No because the benefit is gained by being spotted not by spotting. So you would still have people asking to be spotted or having friends do it, etc.

We already have self spotting built in because of skimmers and RBN on CW and RTTY.

The clusters already have timers in place to curb over spotting.

What is the difference?

W0MU