Re: [CQ-Contest] Self-spotting explanation from CQWW blog

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Self-spotting explanation from CQWW blog
From: "Ashraf Chaabane" <ash.kf5eyy@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Apr 2017 21:51:50 +0100
Bob W5OV,

You're speaking of tens of cheerleading spots for T48K.

3V8SS was DQed for 4 spots (done by 2 different people, different IP, both
different than mine). One spot came after 10 minutes from a band change. The
three others came at the END OF DAY 2 when rates are normal to slow.

Second reason for DQ is what you < Feel > (the word you used) a coordination
to make a QSO with non-multiplier station. No proofs !

I should be number 1 World in WW SSB 2016, SOAB LP Unassisted. I should be
the African Competitor going to WRTC2018.

I wrote to WRTC2018 to see their point of view, they answered that I cannot
participate and < it is our responsibility to keep the integrity of the WRTC
at the highest level >. That hurts the most that I feel 'vulnerable' to the
WRTC integrity because of what you think (or feel) is < cheating >.

I'm hating this hobby because of you !

Ash 3V8SS

www.kf5eyy.info

DQ info : http://www.kf5eyy.info/3V8SS_WWSSB16_DQ.htm