Re: [CQ-Contest] Self-spotting explanation from CQWW blog

To: W0MU Mike Fatchett <w0mu@w0mu.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Self-spotting explanation from CQWW blog
From: Dave Edmonds <dave@pkministrywebs.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Apr 2017 15:01:17 -0400
I think the best solution is to allow self-spotting without conditions for
all "assisted' categories. I agree with Mike that it's impossible to
control any station from being spotted by another station. The station
being spotted should not be penalized for being spotted by other stations.

Dave WN4AFP

Dave Edmonds
PK Ministry Webs
864.288.6678