Re: [CQ-Contest] What is Multi to you?

To: Ria Jairam <rjairam@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] What is Multi to you?
From: Dale Putnam <daleputnam@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 9 May 2017 16:00:34 +0000
"Probably it could return with the modification that it be a refuge for entries
that would otherwise face the DQ ban hammer. Either you choose to get DQed or
you get shifted to the "extreme" category where pretty much anything goes..."

I could go with this.. no problem.

It's been said that anyone could win with a couple of radios and a tribander..

I don't remember anyone doing that west of the Mississippi..

last time I checked.. west of the Mississippi, is still part of the US.

Have a great day,
--... ...-- Dale - WC7S in Wy

"Actions speak louder than words"
1856 - Abraham Lincoln