Re: [CQ-Contest] What is Multi to you?

To: Ria Jairam <rjairam@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] What is Multi to you?
From: Gerry Hull <gerry@yccc.org>
Date: Tue, 9 May 2017 21:29:04 -0400
If you think I'm complaining, I'm not.  You've missed my point.  I don't
give a hoot -- I enjoy the game, and finishing behind those 8-station guys
in M/S is just fine with me.

It just keeps eliminating more and more people from the game.  Exactly what
we don't want.  That's my only worry.

73, Gerry W1VE