Re: [CQ-Contest] What is Multi to you?

To: <w1ve@yccc.org>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] What is Multi to you?
From: "Yuri" <ve3dz@rigexpert.net>
Date: Tue, 9 May 2017 18:14:29 -0400
Gerry,
Isn't  SO2R Dual CQ operation (a-la CT1BOH, N6MJ etc.) is the same type of
<quote> "elimination of a lot of people from ever being in contention for top
spots in the category" <unquote>?
All that you said below is true for ANY category.

I think it's all about the rules.
If they aren't broken and they allow to do such, then... one either needs to
change the rules or has to accept the fact.  Maybe it's time to research some
other ways to attract (more) new competitors, like doing more WRTC-style (live)
competitions during June FDays, working more closely with schools, colleges and
other youth organizations and so on...

Best regards,
Yuri VE3DZ