Re: [CQ-Contest] Which would yor choose?

To: Timothy Holmes <taholmes160@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Which would yor choose?
From: Tom Haavisto <kamham69@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 12 Aug 2017 22:34:16 -0400
It boils down to one question - what do YOU need the radio to do?

Of the 3 radios listed, only the FT-2000 has a second receiver.  For me,
chasing DX, means operating split, which makes a second RX a "must have"
item.

If you are going to be using it for 100% contesting/not chasing DX (I don't
think this describes you at this point based on previous postings you have
made), it seems like there is only one choice...

Tom - VE3CX